- 2 Avocados
- 2 tablespoons of rice
- 1 12oz can of crab meat
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of mustard (of your choice)
- Few drops of Tabasco (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped herbs (of your choice)
- Salt (preferably French Mediterranean sea salt)
- Pepper (black)
- Steam rice and let cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt & pepper, lemon juice, tomato sauce and Tabasco.
- Cut Avocados in half & scoop insides out. ( careful not to tear the skins)
- Set skins to one side
- In another bowl , blend avocado, crab meat and the mayonnaise mixture, as well as cooled rice.
- Fill each avocado skin with mixture, top with chopped herbs and refrigerate until serving.
- Goes well with oysters (natural) and a glass of unwooded chardonnay
© COPYRIGHT 2013 MISSNO PRODUCTIONS